ABTU Post-Utme And Direct Entry Screening Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University management board has released it’s post utme and direct entry form for students who want to apply for admission.
Therefore, all candidates who wish to study in Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, should read this post.
I believe, you visited this page because you want to know the following;
- How to apply for ATBU post utme form.
- Requirements for applying for ATBU post utme
- ATBU post utme Screening date.
- Application deadline for ATBU post utme and direct entry screening.
There are requirements to meet for you to be eligible to buy the post utme form and they are as follows;
- Applicant must have written 2020 jamb and scored up to 160 which is the general cut off mark for ATBU.
- Also, candidates must have up to 5 credit passes in WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB in not more than two sittings.
- In addition, direct entry candidate must provide their statement of result or transcript.
- Also, submission of recent passport photograph, active email and valid phone number is compulsory.
- Importantly, you must purchase the admission form and fill it correctly and submit online.
How To Apply For ATBU Post-Utme And Direct Entry Screening Form
To Apply for admission in ATBU, you should use the following steps to purchase the screening form.
- Go to www.atbu.edu.ng
- Then, click on 2020/2021 post-utme/ DE Screening Form
- After that, create an account or identification in the portal. For this, you will need to input the following; your state of origin, your name, phone number, email address.
- Furthermore, you have to make a payment of N2000 for the purchase of the form.
- To do that, you must click on the make payment button, select your most preferred payment method.
- Now, make payment according to the payment method you selected.
- After making payment, click on the continue button to continue your application.
- Fill the form which will now be displayed to you with correct and required details.
- Now, upload your O’level result and other required documents.
- Cross check the details you entered to make sure that it is correct and free of error.
- Finally submit the form online and print out the registration slip.
Check out; JAMB CUT OFF MARK 2020/2021 ACADEMIC YEAR
The registration slip must beprint d out and presented during post utme screening.
Also, make sure that you make your payment using the directive from the school portal.
Do not patronise anyone who claims to have a hand in helping you get admission because admission is given by merit.
Application Deadline: Not specified!
For further enquiries, visit the school portal @ www.atbu.edu.ng
Also, feel free to ask any questions you might have and drop your comments as well in the comment section and we respond promptly.
Kindly share this post to inform other concerned candidates too.